On the property
We have five three-star guesthouses, all listed with Gîtes de France
- Farm visit where you will meet a herd of Limousin cattle and watch show horses be trained
- Childrens playground with see-saws, etc.
- Walks through the 200 hectare property
- Board games and television in the living room
Share a family meal made from local and farm foods in a large dining room with a fireplace.
For planning walks or trips in the local area … cards, flyers, advice … take advantage of our experience.
Approved by the Ariege Tourist Development Agency, Le Domaine de la Trille offers the opportunity to discover Cathars history (on request from 4 people).
As an equestrian farm and a member of the “Welcome to the Farm” network, we have signed the Regional Equestrian Welcome Charter, which assures services and equipment for horses and riders.
- You can come with your horse; we have 18 4 x 3 boxes with straw or shavings and a paddock with a watering hole.
- Parking spaces for cars, vans, and lorries.
- Feed is a hay and granule base, but we can also supply bran and mash upon request.
- We have basic veterinary equipment.
- Equipment can be stored at the saddlery.
- Everyone can bring his farrier or veterinary staff.
- Luggage transportation available.
- 50 X 25 arena.
Information about equestrian pathways in Ariège, route maps, visit www.tourisme-mirepoix.com. Several paths are accessible from the house.
Base rate: 10 € per day per horse for food and lodging.
We have signed the Regional Cyclist Welcome Charter, by which we have agreed to place the following services at your disposal :
- Storage and repair area with repair kit
- Water, accessories, washing area
- Washing machine and dryer
- Parking for vehicles and trailers
- SNCF and airport transfers available
Information about all the cycling routes in the Ariège region