Domaine de la Trille is pleased to inform its visitors and customers about the Protection of Personal Data in accordance with the European GDPR Law of 25 May 2018 (General Data Protection Regulation).
What personal data is collected?
The company Domaine de la Trille collects the following data: Contact details (Surname, First name, Address, Phone, Email). Domaine de la Trille undertakes to collect only strictly necessary data.
Purposes of processing these personal data
- successful completion of a client’s application
- good execution of the booking of a vacation rental
- internal accounting (invoicing of services)
- good performance of employment contracts (wages...)
Subcontracting for the creation and hosting of the website
- Creation of the online sales website www.domainedelatrille.com: Domaine de la Trille works with Toile Design, a company founded in 2001 that guarantees an optimal level of security in web programming (Toile Design guarantees that programming languages are up to current standards: HTML 5, PHP). For the website, personal data is stored in a MySQL database (.sql format) made by Toile Design and accessible via an administration interface protected by a user ID and password.
- Hosting: Toile Design manages the hosting of the website of Domaine de la Trille is a partner of NFrance in Toulouse . NFrance has always been concerned about the protection of personal data. The hosting offered by Nfrance is based exclusively on data storage in France.
Outsourcing of reservations and online payments
Domaine de la Trille is a partner of IVIIVO for the management of the booking schedule and online payments for holiday stays. IVIIVO is a fully secure online booking system for seasonal rentals. Bank card numbers are never read or stored. Their fraud prevention system analyzes each transaction and their specialists are available at any time.
How is this collected data stored?
Personal data is recorded and stored on:
- Paper format on customer sheets.
- Digital format on the company PC computer (Excel format .xls or email .eml). The computer is automatically protected by a security system.
- Digital format on the Management software.
Data retention period
The entire duration of the website www.domainedelatrille.com + 5 years.
Human rights whose data are collected
Access to personal data: the modification, deletion or recovery («transportability») of personal data can easily be done by simple contact by phone: 05 61 67 89 82 or by the contact form. The data can be provided in digital format (Microsoft Word or .CSV format) in the case of transportability.
Responsible for data collection
Domaine de la Trille, Daniel Gaillard: 05 61 67 89 82